All sessions with children are in-person sessions.
15 - 45 minute session
R170 - R510*
- Self-regulation when emotions arise
- Better understanding and expressing emotions
- Working towards better self-esteem
- Processing trauma, loss and more
- Memory and concentration improvement
- Self-regulation when overstimulated
- Speech improvement through singing
- Fine motor skills improvement
- Gross motor skills improvement
- Crossing midline in order to stimulate brain development
- Improving muscle movement and range of motion
The recommended time commitment may vary depending on your child’s needs and the reasons for seeking therapy. Music therapy can often be an excellent addition to occupational, speech or physical therapy. I work within the context of the team and will always try and integrate the work of other therapists.
Adapted Music Lessons
15 - 45 minute lesson
R120 - R390*
These lessons take place both during school hours at specific schools or as an extra mural at my practice.